What made you happy today?

(Sam Saffron) #1

Just a topic to share little moments that made you happy today!

(Sam Saffron) #2

Today childlife therapy printed and laminated a bunch of pictures for us, I just hung them in our transplant room. :blush:

(Kyle Matthews) #3

Remembering this guy at one of our events singing Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off.” :slight_smile:

(Stephanie) #4

Going to the park with my family!

(Krystle) #5

Letting my daughter 14 months old run around outside today! She was so happy to be outside and ran away from me when it was time to go in. Seeing her giggle in delight made me so happy. :smiley:

(Sam Saffron) #6

Went to a Lego exhibition at the powerhouse museum yesterday, two days after radiotherapy finished. The attendant asked us who our favourite superhero was, I answered that my boy was my favorite superhero. He certainly is.

(Elisabeth Bernau) #7

My little celebrated her little brothers first birthday and she told me,“Mommy, I think Cooper liked his party.” Yes he did baby.

(Tammy) #9

My 5 year old going to the beach just for 10 mins seeing the joy on her face after spending a week in hospital!

(Sam Saffron) #10

Tonight we are in day 2 of 5 of the 3rd immunotherapy cycle.

In the middle of laying down and playing iPads, he took a break and gave me a big hug and said “dad, you are my best friend” :sob: :heart: